As a regional public transportation facility, our corporate philosophy is to help improve the lives of residents and the development of society, while ensuring the transportation convenience of cities, towns and villages along the highway.
Based on this philosophy, we will strive to achieve safe, reliable and comfortable transportation, and practice fair and transparent corporate activities, with the basic policy of obtaining the trust of the local community through higher levels of public spiritedness and social responsibility.
- 1. The company will comply with the various laws and regulations, and other norms, relating to the handling of customers’ personal information.
- 2. The company will collect customers’ personal information by lawful and fair means, and use and provide it within the scope necessary for business.“The scope necessary for business” means that which is necessary for the general passenger car transportation business, general chartered passenger car transportation business, real estate business and travel business operated by the company; for contact with and providing services/information to customers; for checking the details of applications from customers and customer management; and the procedures for arranging and accepting services provided by other transportation and accommodation agencies and so on.
- 3. We will endeavor to prevent the risk of leakage, alteration, loss, etc. by taking appropriate safety measures in regard to your personal information.
- 4. The company will conduct periodic audits on the handling of personal information and strive to continuously improve it.
- 5. Contact point for inquiries regarding the disclosure, correction, cessation of use, and other aspects of handling of personal information
Gifu Noriai JidoshaGeneral Affairs DepartmentTEL (058) 240-8800
- (1) Although the company posts information on this website with the utmost care, it does not guarantee the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or any other aspect of this information.
- (2) The company may add to, change, modify, delete or discontinue all or part of the information posted on this website without prior notice. We may also suspend or stop the operation of this website.
- (3) The company and its affiliates shall not be responsible for any loss arising directly or indirectly through the use of the information or content in this website, regardless of the reason. In addition, the company shall not be responsible for any damages incurred by linking to this site or being unable to link to it.
- (4) The company cannot guarantee safety in the use of this site, i.e. that no errors, etc., will occur and that the functions will operate normally, and that there are no viruses or other harmful agents on this site or the server.
- (5) The information posted on this site is that at the time of publication, and it may not match the current status due to the passage of time.
- (6) The copyrights relating to this site and its contents are held by the company unless otherwise expressly stated. The company does not permit the reproduction, repurposing, electromagnetic processing, distribution, secondary use or any other such acts in regard to the data content of this site, including our trademarks, the company name, logos, photographs, images and text.
- (7) We recommend that you use this site with Internet Explorer10 or later, or the latest version of the Firefox browser; we cannot guarantee its use with other browsers.